TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to Dwarakamai IT solutions, if you wish to hire our services we would like to put forward a few terms and conditions, those we strictly intend to abide. We would like to emphasize on a few particular objectives for establishing and maintaining better client relations.
USE OF CONTENT-
• The content of the pages in the website is published for general information; it can subject to change without a prior notice.
• The content on the webpage is exclusive and any kind of user exploitation is not entertained,
• This website contains subject or content that is owned by or licensed to Dwarakamai IT solutions and hence no one are allowed to create a link to our website from another link or document without our knowledge and consent.
• While we shall try to update the information regularly, it would be at your own responsibility to ensure that any services, or information made available would meet your requirement and full-fill your purposes.
• We ensure to make every effort is made for a smooth and compatible performance of our website. However we take no responsibility for unavailability caused due to technical constraints.
• We are not liable to comply with any unintentional, indirect and consequential damages, those crept in a contract due to negligence and those rose out in connection with the use of this website or the content.
• Unauthorized use of this website or violation of specified terms and conditions may give rise to claim for damage or considered a criminal offence.
INTERNET COPYRIGHT NOTICE-
• This website and its content is copyright of Dwarakamai IT solutions- ©2015 Dwarakamai All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of a part, or all, of the content of this website in any form is prohibited, other than under the following express conditions:
• You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
• You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
• You may not remove, obscure or change any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original material or from any material copied from the website in accordance with the stated.
• You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.